Socks and cardboard.

Mental week. 

Finally sorted out stuff for a darkroom..... in.... well... my room. Thwarted on Sunday, due to a blown up safelight. Monday night was round two.....

It went badly. ish. *May* have set my safelight on fire. 

Anyway. The point is, I realised that something was wrong when the orangey light was kicking out a shaft of white light.

Finished the evening in complete darkness. Managed ok. Despite having a messy room.. one soon learns to navigate around it.

By the end of the night I was ending up right at the developer tray with my paper and chucking it in with remarkable accuracy.

However. The chucking was probably a bit too lacksidaisical. I damaged a few of the prints at some point. I can only assume in being a bit heavy handed in sliding them into the trays...

Soooooo....

Had another stab tonight.

Sorted out safelight issues (sort of...)

And was much more organised and methodical. It's all starting to flood back.....

washing prints in the bath - this really isn't the way to do it!