Busy busy.

Yep.

Seem to be a bit scatty at the moment. I have multiple projects (? if I can even call them that!) on the go....

First. Darkroom.

I love it. I really do. Even when it goes wrong. I'm a bit hit and miss with prints. Trying to get my head around contrast filters and the like. I've done some ok prints. I think I need to focus on trying to present them now...

My friday was awesomely eventful. I won some large developing dishes on ebay, as well as a film changing bag. They were from the same ebayer, and in the listings, she noted that people coming to collect items would also be able to raid her darkroom for bits and bobs that weren't worth listing.

Soooo. I drove to Retford. Which took me an hour. This place was properly back o' beyond. Turns out she worked at a farm, and had (years ago) a darkroom set up in one of the out-buildings.

I picked up my items, along with (for free!) a contact sheet printer, focus finders, thermometers, a developing tank, film clips and a darkroom timer. And some more chemistry.

Awesome. Time to start developing my own film. <--- Watch this space --->


Second. Website.





Made loads of progress this week. Got the night gallery up and running. Looking ok. Had people ask about it, share it with others etc. This makes me happy.







Click here to view my urban gallery

Also updated urban and abstract galleries.

The climbing, product photography and 'other' galleries are still pending. The climbing one is ready to go I suppose.


The product photography one will be a while (I'm in the process of completing a job for a local distributor.... room is full of cheap studio gubbins as I type!).






Other is..... well.... unknown. So far there's only my hawk shot in it. I guess one photo doesn't constitute a gallery.

Watch this space! (please)